February 08, 2019 | Read time: 2 minutes
Coogee wishes to advise the following update in relation to the ongoing impact of the extreme weather being experienced in North Queensland.
Areas still impacted effective 8th February 2019:
1. Townsville: status is OPEN. Our Townsville Depot although flooded, is open but remains in site clean-up mode. We would appreciate customer’s ongoing forecasts for the Townsville area to assist the current situation.
2. Cairns: status is OPEN. Our Cairns Depot has received recent stock and logistics are scheduling more incoming stock. Some supply routes remain cut off however we continue to make local deliveries where possible.
3. Bowen: status is OPEN. While Bowen has also received significant rainfall, our depot is open and remains operational with product.
4. Gladstone: status is OPEN: Like Bowen, while Gladstone has also had significant rainfall, this hasn’t interrupted operations.
Although supply chains remain somewhat stretched and transport options limited Road only to NQ from MacKay, with ongoing potential for interruption due to tidal flooding, we are currently successfully getting product to all depots.
While the situation slowly resolves itself and things return to normal we would encourage all customers to place orders promptly and advise your sales contacts of your forecasts. This will allow us to ensure transport and product are available to meet your needs.
For the most current external communication we will email customers direct, however, we have also included updates on our Website (refer to the News Page for latest updates and for Depot contact numbers please refer to our Contact Us Page).
We appreciate your patience and understanding, however, should you have any urgent queries please contact the following:
• Flood Related Queries: please call your local Coogee Depot direct refer to our Contact Us Page or email firstname.lastname@example.org (if the Depot is busy, an alternative number is our Lytton Customer Service number 07 3893 7506).